Let's Go Fishing!
- We will meet for the trip at 7:00 A.M. at Toledo Town (junction Louisiana Highway 6 and Highway 191)
- We'll be fishing from a 24' barge with 130 HP Honda motor and equipped with Lowrance and Garmin electronics.
- All bait and tackle is provided for Crappie fishing trips - so you don't need to bring anything except your drinks and snacks. You are welcome, though, to bring and use your own tackle, if you wish.
- We will mostly be fishing brush piles and structure for the big crappie! The onboard electronics help us find just the right spots where the fish are waiting for you.
- At lunch time, you'll enjoy a fried fish fillet snack!
- Roof over deck protects from too much sun or light rains - Cabin with heat and A/C gives you a place to be comfortable.
- Half-Day trips - morning or afternoon, are also available.
Sightseeing & Photographic Trips: If you just want to see some scenic areas of the lake and find some great photos, you can take a sightseeing and photo trip. These are half day trips and can be morning trips - or afternoon trips. These trips use the same 24' barge as above for Crappie fishing.
Bass Fishing Trips: I also offer Bass fishing trips. These are in a Ranger Bass boat with Lowrance and Garmin electronics and a Yamaha motor.
Please Note: Bass and Photo/Sightseeing trips do not include fried fish snack - nor do 1/2 day Crappie trips.
Bob Laroux - your fishing guide
|24' pontoon boat with roof over deck, Garmin and Lowrance electronics, 130 HP Honda motor
||Fried fish fillet snack at lunch time is also provided
|| Cabin with heat and A/C, and room to relax